Olivia Wilde’s highly-anticipated “hilarious, sharp, endearing” film (Joi Childs, /Film), Booksmart, opens in theaters everywhere this Friday, May 24! Ahead of the score album release also on Friday, Lakeshore Records is giving film music fans an advance peek at the forthcoming Various Artists album to be released on vinyl (an Urban Outfitters exclusive) and a listen to another score track by the film’s composer, Dan “The Automator” Nakamura entitled, “One Night Left”. Check out the exclusives now at Slash Film! See the track list and more below.
Announced today is the forthcoming vinyl soundtrack releases to Halt And Catch Fire, Volume 2 (score by Paul Haslinger), and Black Mirror: USS Callister (score by Daniel Pemberton)! To be released in partnership with Fire Records, these sought-after television scores will be available exclusive to Record Store Day UK on April 13, 2019. See the vinyl package details below.
HALT AND CATCH FIRE, VOLUME 2
First time on vinyl, limited edition die cut ‘ COMET’ Slipcase. Limited to 1000 copies only.
“Appropriately synth heavy drawing on his past contributions to Tangerine Dream” – The Vinyl Factory
“An incredibly sexy, high-octane drama about all of the genius and ego behind the (‘ 80s) tech boom that changed the world.” – Paste
“Intelligent eighties drama… essentially Mad Men for techno-geeks.” – Telegraph.
A second volume of music from the hugely successful Halt And Catch Fire TV series. Created by former Tangerine Dream member Paul Haslinger, the soundtrack is an evocative backdrop to the award-winning tech-based series. With a nod to John Carpenter at his dramatic finest and Pink Floyd circa ‘ Atom Heart Mother’ , an electronic soundscape that’ s Bladerunner-esque ambience is dotted with aching melancholy. Haslinger’ s music underscores a show at the very cutting edge of box set mania.
1 Mosaic 2 Cameron’ s Motorcycle Diaries 3 Venture Capital 4 Impossible to Love 5 Why I Finally Told Him 6 The Connection 7 Into the River 8 Life Interrupted 9 Empty Rooms 10 Off to Seattle 11 Phoenix 12 Dreamers and Misfits 13 It Worked for Awhile / Cam and Joe 14 I Have an Idea
Limited to 1000 only. This soundtrack to the BAFTA-nominated and EMMY-winning cult episode of Black Mirror comes to vinyl for the very first time! Featuring bespoke artwork from Butcher Billy, the record includes a limited edition poster art print. Available on 2LP red vinyl.
“A brilliant take on Star Trek homages, gaming and toxic geekery” – The Guardian
Taken from the first show of the show’s fourth season, it’s the ‘ Star Trek’ episode when a gifted programmer becomes frustrated with his job and creates digital clones of his co-workers for his own dark adventures in space. Daniel Pemberton, the Ivor Novello award winning, Golden Globe award and multi BAFTA nominated and acclaimed composer shifts effortlessly between symphonic and electronic instrumentation.
“A brutal Star Trek scenario that’ s half comedy, half indictment of Silicon Valley leadership” – The Verge
“One of Hollywood’ s most sought-after composers” – Screen Daily
Side A 01. Space Fleet 02. Callister Inc. 03. Enter Infinity 04. DNA Assimilation 05. Waking Up
Side B 06. New Recruit 07. The Planet Of The Arachnajax 08. Hacking The Omnichorder 09. Alone On The USS Callister Side C 10. The Airlock 11. The Lake 12. Transporting The Omnichorder 13. Distraction And Escape Side D 14. The Asteroid Field 15. Into The Wormhole 16. Alive 17. Silent Night 18. USS Callister: The Next Adventures
Christopher Young’s classic score to Hellraiser–Clive Barker’s enduring horror masterpiece–celebrates its 30th anniversary this year! Lakeshore Records is privileged to reissue the official score on vinyl, digital and CD! Long out of print, Christopher Young’s completely remixed and remastered score from its original 24-track, 2 inch analog master session tapes will be immortalized in this brand new vinyl pressing. Digitally-restored photography from the film archives completes the lovingly-crafted collectible retail edition of the LP. This is a must-have for curators of iconic horror scores and film memorabilia!
HELLRAISER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS EDITION (RETAIL VERSION) VINYL:
* 30th Anniversary Re-Issue of long out of print classic horror score by acclaimed composer CHRISTOPHER YOUNG
* Hellraiser is one of the most famed horror movies of all time
* Painstakingly remixed and remastered from the Original 24 Track, 2 Inch Analog Master Session Tapes!
* Digitally Restored Original Artwork and Photography from the film’s archives!
* Single LP Gatefold Release
* 140g Multi-Colored Translucent Red w/ Black Smoke Vinyl**
* 4 Color Printed Disc Sleeves features long lost original theatrical sales sheet
* Street Date Friday October 6th, 2017
* SRLP $27.98 ** Vinyl photos for display purposes only, actual product may vary
Also in tribute to this 30th Anniversary, our friends at Death Waltz Recordings/Mondo will be releasing their own version of the re-mastered score with new, original artwork! More details coming soon.
Image Entertainment and Lakeshore International Corp. present HELLRAISER, available now on Digital (get it here).
LOGAN DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION GATEFOLD VINYL
* Incredible Score by Academy Award Nominated Composer Marco Beltrami
* Must Have Collectible for Wolverine Fans!
* Final Wolverine Film of the MARVEL/20th Century Fox X-Men Franchise starring Hugh Jackman
* Pressed on Heavy Weight 180g Audiophile Black Vinyl
* Vintage Movie Poster Styled Illustrated Album Cover of “IMAX” Artwork
* Back Cover Matching Vintage Movie Poster Design of Logan and Laura
* Interior Black & White Gatefold of Hugh Jackman as Logan
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock Feature Character Portraits of Logan, Laura and Charles Xavier
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock feature Liner Notes by Film Director James Mangold and Composer Marco Beltrami
* Character Portraits and Black & White Photography by the Film’s Director James Mangold