Happy Halloween, Death Dealers and Lycans alike! A new high-def version of the William Control music video, “Death Club” from Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans is now live on Lakeshore Records’ YouTube channel! Hear the full song including scenes from the film. Read further to watch the video and see the full album track list.
And if you do find yourself inclined to add the movie to your cue today, you can rent UNDERWORLD: RISE OF THE LYCANS, starring Rhona Mitra, Michael Sheen and Bill Nighy now on iTunes Movies.
With Halloween three weeks away, we continue our spotlight of the spotlight of the Underworld Soundtrack series, leading us to Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans
Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans features exclusive music and remixes by Deftones, AFI, William Control, Alkaline Trio, Puscifer, The Cure and Black Light Burns.
This soundtrack album does not feature Paul Haslinger‘s score, but instead provides more than an hour’s worth of rock, goth, and industrial tracks by a variety of artists including Alkaline Trio (whose “Over and Out” is a rare ballad), the Cure, and Perry Farrell. There are no deathless classics among them, but several are effective and in the mood of the film, notably William Control‘s “Deathclub,” a catchy synth pop track; Combichrist‘s “Today We Are All Demons”; Drop Dead, Gorgeous‘ “Two Birds, One Stone” (with its chorus, “You’ll sleep in hell”); and From First to Last‘s “Tick Tock Tomorrow” (with a hook that goes, “I’m just waiting for the future to swallow me whole”).
Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Download The Album Now: http://bit.ly/pZyGMi
1. Lighten Up Francis (JLE Dub Mix) – Puscifer
2. Underneath The Stars (Renholder Remix) – The Cure (f/ Maynard James Keenan/Puscifer and Milla)
3. Nasty Little Perv (Renholder Remix) – Perry Farrell
4. Hole In The Earth (Renholder Remix) – Deftones
5. Miss Murder (VNV Nation Remix) – AFI
6. Over And Out (Renholder Remix) – Alkaline Trio
7. Deathclub (Wes Borland/Renholder Remix) – William Control (f/ Matt Skiba)
8. Board Up The House (Renholder Remix) – Genghis Tron
9. Stiff Kittens (Jnrsnchz Blaqkout Remix) – Blaqk Audio
10. Broken Lungs (Legion Of Doom Remix) – Thrice
11. Today We Are All Demons (Beneath The World Mix) – Combichrist
12. I Want You To – Black Light Burns
13. Two Birds, One Stone (Wes Borland/Renholder Remix) – Drop Dead, Gorgeous
14. Let’s Burn – King Black Acid
15. Tick Tock Tomorrow (Wes Borland/Renholder Remix) – From First To Last
16. Steal My Romance – Ghosts On the Radio
UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION is a bloodsucker’s dream soundtrack–and with cuts like Senses Fail’s “Bite to Break Skin” and Hawthorne Heights’ wonderfully titled “Where Can I Stab Myself in the Ears,” no self-respecting acolyte of the netherworld should be able to resist.
1. The Undertaker – Puscifer
2. Morning After – Chester Bennington vs. Julien K
3. Where Do I Stab Myself In The Ears – Hawthorne Heights
4. To The End – My Chemical Romance
5. Vermillion pt. 2 – Slipknot
6. Burn – Alkaline Trio
7. The Last Sunrise – Aiden
8. Bite To Break Skin – Senses Fail
9. Her Portrait In Black – Atreyu
10. Washing Away Me In The Tides – Trivium
11. Eternal Battle – Mendozza
12. Our Truth – Lacuna Coil
13. Cat People (Putting Out Fire) – Gosling
14. Why Are You Up – Bobby Gold
15. Suicide – Meat Beat Manifesto
16. Halloween 2 – Cradle Of Filth