We’re big fans of Shark Week here, and we’ve come up with a few ideas for you to enjoy and share your shark appreciation. We can’t talk about Shark Week without mentioning our favorite shark-themed movie, Sharknado. The third installment of this Syfy television event, Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! directed by Anthony C. Ferrante, is set to premiere on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c on Syfy. Read more below and be prepared to be swept away.
Here are five ways to enjoy Shark Week:
1. Sink your teeth into a shark-themed playlist. Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) will be released on July 17 via Lakeshore Records! Hear the new Double A-Side Single, Wave of Mutilation by Daniel Davies and Sebastian Robertson and Shark Attack by Barnaby Austin now on Spotify or download it on iTunes.
2. Get caught up on all things Sharknado: watch Sharknado 1 and Sharknado 2 now on Netflix or watch the Sumnado of Sharknado for a narrated recap.
Get a preview of the soundtracks below! Hear tracks from Sharknado (score by Ramin Kousha) and Sharknado 2 (score by Chris Ridenhour and Christopher Cano):
Download The Albums!
Sharknado 1: iTunes | Buy CD | Sharknado 2: The Second One: iTunes | Buy CD
3. Show off your cyber shark prowess: use this ascii emoji on Facebook for status and chats: (^^^) = a great white shark.
4. Put yourself in the middle of the action: play the Sharknado: Go Shark Yourself! game app on iTunes!
5. Stop shark finning. Learn more: http://wildaid.org/sharks #Finishedwithfins
Brace yourselves for Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!, when the storm hits the eastern seaboard on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c on Syfy.