Barnes & Noble Vinyl Weekend returns! This time, you’ll want to get your claws on the Logan soundtrack vinylexclusive in “Red & Black Swirl”, available this weekend at Barnes & Noble stores, August 11 to 13. The acclaimed score by Marco Beltrami is one of the most talked about aspects of the James Mangold-directed masterpiece.
The B&N Vinyl Weekend event is focused on vinyl and exclusives. Be sure to tag Lakeshore on social media with your Logan soundtrack vinyl photos and use the hashtag #BNVinylDay!
LOGAN DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION GATEFOLD VINYL
* Incredible Score by Academy Award Nominated Composer Marco Beltrami
* Must Have Collectible for Wolverine Fans!
* Final Wolverine Film of the MARVEL/20th Century Fox X-Men Franchise starring Hugh Jackman
* Pressed on Heavy Weight 180g Audiophile Black Vinyl
* Vintage Movie Poster Styled Illustrated Album Cover of “IMAX” Artwork
* Back Cover Matching Vintage Movie Poster Design of Logan and Laura
* Interior Black & White Gatefold of Hugh Jackman as Logan
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock Feature Character Portraits of Logan, Laura and Charles Xavier
* Printed Disc Sleeves on Heavy Weight Card Stock feature Liner Notes by Film Director James Mangold and Composer Marco Beltrami
* Character Portraits and Black & White Photography by the Film’s Director James Mangold
Before you tune in to Noah Hawley’s mind-blowing Legion series on FX, be sure to check out Jeff Russo’s score, which just dropped on Bandcamp! The album is out now via Lakeshore Records via all digital platforms, and coming March 24 on CD (pre-order here). Not caught up on the series? You can stream past episodes on FX Now (free for FX subscribers) or iTunes.
Right from the “Wolverine” recall of a western-style harmonica that signals a blade-slinger who doesn’t want to be pulled back in, and the lovely, lonely piano theme of his melancholy existence with the last tatters of his X-life, Beltrami (along with his composing team of Sanders, Marcus Trumpp and Brandon Roberts) embody a savage, wounded animal who’s nonetheless a warrior poet. – Daniel Schweiger
Film music critic Daniel Schweiger’s monthly roundup of soundtrack picks has crowned Marco Beltrami’s score to Logan the No. 1 Pick at Film Music Magazine! The soundtrack to the box office hit is out now on on digital and streaming platforms via Lakeshore Records, and you can pre-order the CD, out on March 31 here. Check out Daniel’s full review now at Film Music Magazine.
Logan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Available Now: [iTunes][Spotify]
20th Century Fox presents LOGAN in theaters now (get tickets)!
It’s their version of western classic “Shane,” and the minimalist score from Marco Beltrami (Oscar-nominated for “The Hurt Locker”) hits the right emotional chord. – Bill Desowitz, Indiewire
Marco Beltrami spoke to Indiewire recently about his latest collaboration with Logan Director James Mangold (Marco had scored his previous films, 3:10 to Yuma and The Wolverine). He cited his use of the Hammond organ, glass harmonica, and drum kits for his “Old Man Logan” cue — read the full interview at here. Logan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) is out now digitally on Lakeshore Records. You can now download or stream the album featuring score by Marco Beltrami: