Broadway and stage star Lea Salonga as Cinderella in Rodgers & Hammerstein Original International Tour Cast Recording! This is a very special performance by Lea Salonga recorded in her native Manilla, Philippines. This an essential recording for fans of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella by a world renowned Tony Award Winning performer!
DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM HERE: http://bit.ly/CinderellaCastAlbum
INTERNATIONAL TOUR CAST RECORDING TRACK LISTING:
1. Overture / The Sweetest Sounds – Orchestra / Lea Salonga, Charlie Parker
2. The Prince is Giving a Ball – Aaron Galligan-Stierle, Julia Cook, Jen Bechter, Brandy Zarle, Company
3. In My Own Little Corner – Lea Salonga
4. Your Majesties – Jefferson Slinkard, Janna Cardia, Aaron Galligan-Stierle, Steven Gagliastro, Richard Cerato
5. Loneliness of Evening – Peter Saide
6. Boys and Girls Like You and Me – Jefferson Slinkard, Janna Cardia
7. Impossible / It’s Possible – Lea Salonga, Charlie Parker, Company
8. Waltz For a Ball – Orchestra
9. Ten Minutes Ago – Lea Salonga, Peter Saide
10. Stepsisters’ Lament – Jen Bechter, Brandy Zarle
11. Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful – Lea Salonga, Peter Saide
12. Impossible (Reprise) – Lea Salonga, Charlie Parker
13. When You’re Driving Through The Moonlight – Lea Salonga, Julia Cook, Jen Bechter, Brandy Zarle
14. A Lovely Night – Lea Salonga, Julia Cook, Jen Bechter, Brandy Zarle
15. There’s Music In You – Lea Salonga, Charlie Parker
16. Finale – Company
Read more here !
From Julie Andrews to Lea Salonga to Laura Osnes: Follow Cinderella’s Magical Journey to Broadway
Over the years, Cinderella continued to be performed around the world, including three productions at the New York City Opera, a national tour with Eartha Kitt as the Fairy Godmother and Jamie-Lynn Sigler as Cinderella and a 2008 Asian tour headlined by Tony winner Lea Salonga, whose performance was recorded.
Lea Salonga’s International Tour of Cinderella to Receive Cast Recording by broadwayworld.com
During the original run of Les Miserables, Salonga performed the role of Eponine (she can be seen in that role on the 10th anniversary concert video). The performer, who was last seen on Broadway in the 2002 revival of Flower Drum Song, won the Tony Award, among other honors, for her Broadway debut in Miss Saigon. To non-theatregoers, she is best known for providing the singing voices to two Disney heroines–Jasmine in Aladdin and Mulan. A performer since childhood, she has been seen in numerous shows in the Phillipines. She has also released numerous solo albums; “Inspired,” on the Sony BMG label, will be her latest.