The sweet sounds of The Last Black Man in San Francisco‘s enchanting soundtrack are coming to vinyl. – Joey Nolfi, Entertainment Weekly
Lakeshore Records is thrilled to present the soundtrack to The Last Black Man in San Francisco is coming to vinyl this October, featuring score by Emile Mosseri (The Dig band, “Random Acts of Flyness”, How to Tell You’re A Douchebag)! The album also features the pop classic, “San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)” performed by Mike Marshall (Timex Social Club). See the album artwork premiere now at Entertainment Weekly. Keep reading to listen to the album and more.
A24 presents THE LAST BLACK MAN IN SAN FRANCISCO, available now on Digital (get it here).
The Last Black Man in San Francisco (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
2x Classic Black Vinyl, With Gold Foil Printed Gatefold Sleeve.
01. King Jimmie
02. The Last Black Man In San Francisco
03. Bombing California St.
04. You’re Not Better Than Us
05. “Black Alice in Wonderland”
06. San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) [feat. Michael Marshall] – Daniel Herskedal, Emile Mosseri, Joe Talbot
07. MGV (Musique a Grande Vitesse), First Region – Michael Nyman Band, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Conducted by Michael Nyman
08. A House, Haunted
09. I Got a Plan
10. Ricky, Get The Truck
11. Driving Home with Stolen Treasures
12. They Lost The House?
13. Rock Fight
14. The Last Black Man In San Francisco (Prelude)
15. The Last Black Man In San Francisco (Wounded Warrior)
16. A House, Haunted (Suite)
17. Whatever Gets You Through The Night
18. King Jimmie (Suite)
19. You’re Not Better Than Us (Demo)
20. Doubting Thomases on Segways (Demo)
21. Montgomery’s Theme
22. My Grandfather Built This
23. Filthy, Fishy Salt Water
24. Rock Fight (Demo)
25. You Sure They’re Not Home?
26. San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) [Instrumental] – Daniel Herskedal
27. How I Met Mont – Jimmie Fails & Emile Mosseri
Available on or around 10/18