01. Fight The Power (Part 1 & 2) – The Isley Brothers
02. Werkin’ Girls – Angel Haze
03. Stranglehold – Ted Nugent
04. More Than A Feeling – Boston
05. Daft Punk Is Playing At My House – LCD Soundsystem
06. Flashlight (Serafin & Rev Kev Heat Remix) – Parliament
07. Rock This – Santigold
08. Left Ey3 – Kreayshawn
09. Groove Is In The Heart – Deee-Lite
10. Dance With My Father – Luther Vandross
11. Every Woman In The World – Air Supply
12. Lonely Town, Lonely Street – Bill Withers
13. Roller – April Wine
14. 212 – Azealia Banks featuring Lazy Jay
15. Come Into My Head – Kimbra
Before her break out role in Bridesmaids, Melissa McCarthy(The Heat) starred in The Back-Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez. The soundtrack features the exclusive Jennifer Lopez song “What Is Love?” plus great tracks from Colbie Calliat, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Moby, India.Arie and many, many more.
01. What Is Love? – Jennifer Lopez
02. Say Hey (I Love You) – Michael Franti & Spearhead
03. Fallin’ For You – Colbie Caillat
04. Disco Lies – Moby
05. A Beautiful Day – India.Arie
06. Key To My Heart – Jessica Jarrell
07. Crabbuckit – k-os
08. Bottles – VV Brown
09. You Me & The Bourgeoisie – The Submarines
10. Let’s Finish (Sinden Remix) – Kudu
11. Day Dream – Stephen Trask
*She Drives Me Crazy – Raney Shockne f/ Barbara Perry
*What A Wonderful World – Raney Shockne f/ Barbara Perry
Here’s a great interview with The Heat Director Paul Feig – see the movie in theaters this weekend!
After directing Kristen Wiig and the gang in the groundbreaking 2011 comedy “Bridesmaids,” Feig directed Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy in the female buddy-cop comedy “The Heat,” which opens this weekend.
Oscar winner Bullock (“The Blind Side”) plays an uptight, by-the-book FBI agent partnered with a tough, foul-mouthed Boston detective (Emmy winner McCarthy of TV’s “Mike & Molly”) in a movie that its director describes as an action-comedy in the vein of “48 Hrs.” and “Beverly Hills Cop” – only with women.
Feig, 62, is a former stand-up comic and actor who found his calling writing and directing for television. He created the series “Freaks and Geeks,” and directed multiple episodes on other series, including “The Office,” “Arrested Development” and “Nurse Jackie.”
“Bridesmaids” broke through one of Hollywood’s glass ceilings, and Feig hopes that “The Heat” will have the same glass-shattering effect.