Arguably the best screenplay [Marc] Lawrence has ever written, and one of the better vehicles in recent memory for Hugh Grant to pilot. -Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun Times
Lakeshore Records is pleased to release the soundtrack to The Rewrite, featuring the score by Clyde Lawrence with additional music by Cody Fitzgerald — available digitally on February 24. Since being admitted as youngest member of The Songwriters Guild of America for his work on the critically-acclaimed film, Miss Congeniality (2000), Composer Clyde Lawrence continues to compose music for major motion pictures including Music and Lyrics and Did You Hear About The Morgans? (also starring Hugh Grant).The Rewrite movie is available now on VOD now (rent/own it on iTunes) and on DVD on March 30.
The Rewrite: Score By Clyde Lawrence To Be Released By Lakeshore Records, New Hugh Grant And Marisa Tomei Film Opens On February 13!
Lakeshore Records will release the score to The Rewrite, the new film starring Hugh Grant, Marisa Tomei, Bella Heathcote, J.K. Simmons, Chris Elliott and Allison Janney. The album features the score by Clyde Lawrence — available digitally on February 24. The Rewrite opens in select theaters (check show times) and on VOD now (rent/own it on iTunes), on DVD on March 30. More soundtrack details forthcoming.
The Rewrite (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
01. Paradise Misplaced: Intro – Clyde Lawrence
02. Binghamton Bound – Clyde Lawrence
03. Don’t Wait Too Long – Madeleine Peyroux
04. Campus – Clyde Lawrence
05. Folded Out – Stolen Jars
06. Reading Scripts – Clyde Lawrence
07. Meetings – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
08. Porch – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
09. Mark Funkerberg – Clyde Lawrence
10. Austen – Clyde Lawrence
11. Walking – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
12. Perks – Clyde Lawrence
13. Since I Fell For You – Vince Guaraldi
14. Mid-term – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
15. If It Weren’t For the Boys – Clyde Lawrence
16. Paradise Misplaced: Calling Alex – Clyde Lawrence
17. Paradise Misplaced: Hospital – Clyde Lawrence
18. LA Bound? – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
19. Manhattan Bound – Clyde Lawrence
20. Returning – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
21. Carousel – Clyde Lawrence
22. Consequences – Clyde Lawrence
23. Staying – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
24. So Damn Fast – Clyde Lawrence
25. Solstice – Clyde Lawrence
26. Paradise Misplaced: Final – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
28. Third Act – Clyde Lawrence & Cody Fitzgerald
29. One More Time – Clyde Lawrence
30. Paradise Misplaced – Clyde Lawrence
The Rewrite Soundtrack Feat. The Score By Clyde Lawrence Coming Soon, Hugh Grant And Marisa Tomei Film Opens On February 13!
Lakeshore Records will release the soundtrack to The Rewrite, starring Hugh Grant, Marisa Tomei and Allison Janney. The soundtrack features an original score by Clyde Lawrence (Music and Lyrics, Miss Congeniality). Directed by Marc Lawrence (Music and Lyrics, Miss Congeniality), The Rewrite opens in theaters and on VOD on February 13 via Image Entertainment. Stay tuned for more soundtrack details!
Out Today: Lakeshore Records is pleased to release Trust Me (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), featuringoriginal music by Mark Kilian (Seal Team 8, Expecting, Tsotsi). Trust Me is a noir-like dark comedy with heart. “I assembled a collection of struck ethnic idiophones like gamelan, glass marimba, bass marimba, metal buzz balafon, hapi drum and glock and started recording moods and patterns on which I could build further. To invoke a noir attitude I used trumpet (both muted and open) and string bass and then filled in as was needed with strings and some manipulated guitar soundscape work,” said Kilian.
Trust Me is a dark comedy directed by and starring Clark Gregg, Saxon Sharbino, Amanda Peet, Felicity Huffman and featuring Allison Janney, William H. Macy and Molly Shannon, is currently out in theaters and on VOD (rent it on iTunes).